Strasshofer with its brands step a valve and TTS Thermotechnik Strasshofer is one of the most innovative companies in the market. For almost 50 years now we have been a sought-after supplier on the international markets for DHW stations, fresh water stations, heating manifolds and related accessories.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- With a view to future requirements of the market we always offer innovative and durable products and successfully combine them with comprehensive services.
- A fair and communicative contact with business partners as well as with our employees, social commitment and the assumption of entrepreneurial responsibility defines our corporate philosophy.
- We have been supplying high-quality heating technology and innovative domestic hot water preparation systems to national and international construction projects, renovations and refurbishments for almost 50 years.
- In addition, we offer our customers and business partners our special know-how from the idea generation and
product development to customer-specific product manufacturing — always paired with technical advice and
Partnership with our customers means for us:
- build and maintain long-term and trustful relationships with our customers
- deliver a high standard of quality and innovation
- provide individual, high-quality and long-lasting solutions to our customers
- provide a costumer service on a high level
We offer our customers and partners:
- professional technology and innovative products at competitive prices
- a high level of quality and know-how
- profound technical advice and support
- individual solutions with efficient systems and services
Strasshofer celebrates its 45th company anniversary in 2020 – celebrate with us! We would like to thank our business partners and customers and especially our employees for many years of good cooperation!
Further development of the step a valve technology
Strasshofer now also offers the step a valve controller with integrable, EnEV-compliant, external weather-guided mixer control for the heating circuit control.
Production of DHW stations with electronic control
Strasshofer produces home stations with included electronic control for decentralized drinking water heating and step a valve technology.
Development of the step a valve technology
Strasshofer introduces its new range of high-speed step a valve stepper motor valves. A controller in combination with a step a valve stepper motor valve replaces the previously common proportional controller in decentralized DHW stations.
In 2015 Strasshofer celebrates its 40th anniversary and looks back on a long success story. Since its foundation in 1975, Strasshofer has stood for high quality standards and innovative approaches.
Production of the first DHW module
After Scandinavia and Austria, drinking water heating “just in time” is also becoming more and more established in Germany. Strasshofer develops new centralized and decentralized fresh water stations in flat design.
Production of the first steel manifold
In the wake of the sharp rise in the price of brass, Strasshofer developed alternatives made of stainless steel. New production technologies had to be developed for the stainless steel floor manifolds.
Development of the first brass floor manifold
The surface heating has become increasingly popular in Germany. Strasshofer is responding to the ever-increasing demand with the development of a new product line for underfloor heating. A technological highlight are the integrated valves that can be approached from the rear.
Takeover of Gebrüder Heyne fittings
After many years of sales, the Stines Group took over the product range of the Heyne brothers, Offenbach. The Heyne flow regulator is still considered a milestone in fitting technology today.
Development of the first plate collector
In 1976, Strasshofer developed the first solar panel. In the course of development, a great deal of fundamental work had to be done. At that time, suitable selective coatings and glasses were hardly available.
Foundation of the company Strasshofer GmbH
After many years in sale and in planning offices, Gregor Strasshofer founds the company on July 1st 1975.