Strasshofer is one of the most innovative companies in the market for heating and DHW. As a family run business, we have been a sought-after supplier of drinking water stations and modules, heating manifolds and accessories on the international market for more than 45 years.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- With a view to future market requirements, we always offer innovative and durable products and successfully combine them with extensive services.
- Our corporate philosophy is defined by fair and communicative dealings with business partners and employees, social commitment and the assumption of corporate responsibility.
- For more than 45 years, we have been supplying national and international construction projects, renovations and refurbishments with qualitative and innovative heating and DHW products.
- To accompany, we offer our customers and business partners our special know-how from brainstorming and product development through to customized product manufacture, always paired with technical advice and support.
For us, the partnership with our customers means:
- to build and maintain long-term and trusting customer relationships
- to provide a high level of quality and innovation
- to offer clients customized, high quality and durable solutions
- customer service at the highest level
We offer our customers and partners:
- professional technology and innovative products at reasonable prices
- a high level of quality and know-how
- solid technical advice and support
- individual solutions with efficient systems and services
Strasshofer celebrates its 45th company anniversary in 2020 – celebrate with us! We would like to thank our business partners and customers and especially our employees for many years of good cooperation!
Further development of the step a valve technology
Strasshofer now also offers the step a valve controller with integrable, EnEV-compliant, external weather-guided mixer control for the heating circuit control.
Production of DHW stations with electronic control
Strasshofer produces home stations with included electronic control for decentralized drinking water heating and step a valve technology.
Development of the step a valve technology
Strasshofer introduces its new range of high-speed step a valve stepper motor valves. A controller in combination with a step a valve stepper motor valve replaces the previously common proportional controller in decentralized DHW stations.
In 2015 Strasshofer celebrates its 40th anniversary and looks back on a long success story. Since its foundation in 1975, Strasshofer has stood for high quality standards and innovative approaches.
Production of the first DHW module
After Scandinavia and Austria, drinking water heating “just in time” is also becoming more and more established in Germany. Strasshofer develops new centralized and decentralized fresh water stations in flat design.
Production of the first steel manifold
In the wake of the sharp rise in the price of brass, Strasshofer developed alternatives made of stainless steel. New production technologies had to be developed for the stainless steel floor manifolds.
Development of the first brass floor manifold
The surface heating has become increasingly popular in Germany. Strasshofer is responding to the ever-increasing demand with the development of a new product line for underfloor heating. A technological highlight are the integrated valves that can be approached from the rear.
Takeover of Gebrüder Heyne fittings
After many years of sales, the Stines Group took over the product range of the Heyne brothers, Offenbach. The Heyne flow regulator is still considered a milestone in fitting technology today.
Development of the first plate collector
In 1976, Strasshofer developed the first solar panel. In the course of development, a great deal of fundamental work had to be done. At that time, suitable selective coatings and glasses were hardly available.
Foundation of the company Strasshofer GmbH
After many years in sale and in planning offices, Gregor Strasshofer founds the company on July 1st 1975.